Sue Drummond and her Maltese-Shih Tzu mix Bibi set off for a walk by the water in Melbourne, Australia, she had no idea that it could be Bibi’s last. But with furious winds estimated at 60 mph, Bibi was suddenly blown right off the pier and into the rough waters below. “I thought he was going to sink and then maybe I wouldn’t be able to find him,” Drummond told Australia’s Courier Mail. “But I didn’t really want to hop in the water either because I wasn’t quite sure if I could make it to shore with a struggling dog.” Drummond watched as Bibi helplessly tried to doggy paddle back to the pier.
Then out of nowhere, a bystander named Raden Soemawinata stripped down to his underwear and shirt and jumped in to save the pup. Soemawinata, 20, was on the pier for a family ceremony to scatter his grandmother’s ashes when he saw the dog struggling and plunged in after him. Though he’s being hailed as a hero, Soemawinata says saving the dog wasn’t especially brave. “It was pretty cold and windy but it wasn’t such a hard decision to jump in,” he told Australia’s Daily Telegraph“It wasn’t such a great feat. I’m a part-time model, so getting into my jocks isn’t so different to what I do for work.”
Hot guys saving puppies what a wonderful world we live in
no but the fact he was there to /scatter his grandmother’s ashes/ like this was an important emotional day for him personally but he saw someone else in trouble and dropped everything to help them instead i think that’s the most beautiful thing i’ve ever heard
i love this
Brought tears to my eyes and a big smile, everyone should be like this! ♡
Lush💕#lush#big🛁#cynthiasylviastout🚿#flyingfox#fun (в Home Sweet Home)
💏 (в Home Sweet Home)
Me and Andy San Dimas.
Check out more of my naked photos on the Girls of Driven By Boredom Mobile App!
Growing up, my most fond memories was visiting abandoned places with my brother. To this day, if opportunity presents itself, I bring my camera and take a few pictures. These are not my work ofcourse, but I hope you enjoy the visual beauty and maybe it brings fond memories of your own adventures.
- Abandoned Construction of Nuclear Power Plant. Photo By brokenview
- Chatillon Car Graveyard in Belgium
- Jiancing Historic Trail in Taipingshan National Forest in Taiwan. Photo By T.-C
- Abandoned theme park in nara dreamland, japan. Photo by michaeljohngrist
- Clock tower
- Old shack in a snow field, Idaho. Photo By James Neeley
- Abandoned terminal at Nicosia Airport. Photo By eyesfutur
- Milan, New Orleans. Photo By JustUptown
- Abandoned church in autumn. Photo by *CainPascoe
- Abanonded steam engine in Uyuni train cemetery, Bolivia. Photo By jimmyharris
actually breathtaking. so beautiful